VC Insider: expansion and fundraising in the USA
25.05.2017 09:00 - 25.05.2017 12:00
no location set
Starta Accelerator is excited to announce that we are accepting applications from technology startups for our Fall’17 batch program in New York. We are hosting a seminar in Minsk with Alexey Girin, Starta Capital & Starta Accelerator Managing Partner.
We are hosting a seminar in Minsk with Alexey Girin, Starta Capital & Starta Accelerator Managing Partner.
At the seminar we will discuss:
— Business expansion in the US — key aspects and challenges
— Accelerator programs — what is it, how to chose the right program and what are the requirements
— Why Starta Accelerator? Starta Accelerator batch 1, 2 & 3 success stories
— Pitch Contest: opportunity to pitch your startup (1 min pitch) and get feedback from Starta Capital & Acceleartor Partners
9:30 am — 10:00 am — Open Doors & Networking
10:00 am — 10:30 am — «Expansion to US market: Accelerator vs. DIY», Alexey Girin, Starta Capital & Starta Accelerator Managing Partner
10:30 am — 11:00 am — Pitch Contest, Q&A
11:00 am- 12:00pm- Networking
Starta Accelerator is a NYC-based accelerator that helps companies with Eastern-European roots to grow their business in the USA. Accelerator’s main mission is to introduce startups to best practices, trusted advisers and mentors, and overcome cultural differences through a customized educational program that help startups to gain traction in U.S. and become part of the local startup and investing ecosystem. The program lasts 3.5 months, the next program starts in September 2017.
If you are interested in expanding your startup to US, we opened up the applications, please apply over here.
What we are looking for in a startup:
- willingness to expand to U.S.
- MVP and global product potential
- B2B, B2SMB, B2B2C model
- ability to spend 3+ months in New York
What we are offering:
- we give 130K in pre-seed money + operational expenses+ partenship&sponsorship bonuses for 7% of equity.
- US Office Boarding & Adaptation:
- NYC office space
- Assistance for daily life (Visa, apartment rental, transportation, family & children relocation support)
- Business assistance (legal, accounting, operations)
- Business Development:
- Education (seminars, workshops, round table and webinars)
- Mentorship & Investor connection
- PR & Marketing to raise awareness in US market
- Demo Days, Startup events & Industrial events